THE BACKBONE TO ANY PRODUCTION
THE MAN WHO KEEPS THE VISION ON TRACK
Our directors are in it for the long haul, from concept to campaign. Every project needs video direction leadership and fresh ideas, but perspective takes a creative village to pull off and our directors are ready for the job.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AND ANSWERS TO GO WITH THEM
- Do you direct videos outside Minneapolis?Yup! Traveling is part of the business sometimes to tell a good story you need to buy a plane ticket.
- What if I want to direct my own videos?By all means. If you have the vision, have at it. Of course we are more than happy to lend our directorial assistance if need be.
- Can you direct my internal team on a video shoot?You betcha. We love learning how you see the project playing out and then taking that knowledge on set and executing.
- What makes a good director?A good director is one that can surround him or herself with a really good team. In my experience that’s really what it boils down to. Video production is a collaborative art form and without a good team you don’t have squat.
- What is directing?Directing is all about making 100s of decisions everyday and knowing when to stick to your guns and when not to.