TURNKEY OR CONTRACTED POST PRODUCTION
WE JUST LOVE EDITING
Whether you’re a fellow production company looking to offload some video editing work to keep your pipeline moving, or in need of having an already shot video edited, we can help. We run with the Adobe CC and Davanci Resolve for color grading, all on custom built, high end workstations with way too many terabytes. Fill out the form below if you’d like to start a conversation about hiring us to take care of post production.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AND ANSWERS TO GO WITH THEM
- Do you edit videos in your Minneapolis office or outsource the post-production?We handle all of the post production in house here in Minneapolis. Using custom built, high end editing suites with terabytes of storage, top of the line hardware and workflows/processes that are unmatched, your footage is safe with us.
- What software do you use for post-production?Our editors have been using Adobe software to edit video for over 10 years and are highly proficient with them. We are no strangers to After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition either if your production merits anything more than splicing stories together. For higher end productions, we use Davanci Resolve to color grade and master your footage, making sure that footage pops and has a look to match the theme of your story.
- Can you edit footage I shot?Absolutely. We can handle any type of file and have been doing contract editing work for many, many years now. We’ll ask you a few questions to spec out what you’re looking for and have a rough cut to you in no time.
- Do I get a say in how the footage is edited?Yes. We love hearing different perspectives on our edits, and always strive to find that happy middle ground. We are all about collaboration and like to round table ideas so the best idea comes out ahead.
- Do you do live editing sessions?We encourage it actually. The sooner we can have a client sit down to take a look at the footage and get a feel for the process of editing, the quicker we can sift out the snags we might incur down the road. Our editor, Chaddix, is one of the fastest ones out there and can keep up with any request you make within a few seconds.